Hard to believe it's almost on us for another year... The Paria X North Brewing Co Paperboy ride 2021 is happening on Saturday 7th August 2021.
There are more riders this year than ever, and still time to sign up.
So, essential event info...
SPRINGWELL, BUSLINGTHORPE LANE, LEEDS, LS7 2DF
(Please don't go to the North Brewing Co tap on Sovereign Street in the city centre, or the Sheepscar brewery site where we met in previous years - Springwell is a shiny new venue!)
8.30am - Assemble at Springwell for 8.30am
(Complimentary Laynes coffee)
9am-9.30am - Staggered start
Strava is saying the route takes around 4 hrs 30, but people have smashed it a lot quicker, and also taken longer, so it's down to you and how you feel on the day - no pressure!
- Everyone gets a complimentary pint upon returning to Springwell
- Tables outside the brewery will be reserved for riders
- As always, you'll also get a Paperboy goodie bag full of surprises
- Legendary street food vendors Little Bao Boy will be selling food
- Dj Ed Vector will be spinning tunes
At Springwell we will have:
- Storage for riders' belongings
- Bike racks for when you return, but please bring your own lock (it's a fairly secure site, but you know what these things are like...)
[Both the above are left at riders discretion/risk]
Springwell will be used for bike racks on the day. There is on street parking in the local area, and the nearest secure paid parking is either Woodhouse Lane
or Trafalgar Street
. Both are ride-able from Springwell, with Trafalgar Street having a cycle path all the way (£6 all day).
And finally - we want you reppin... so for every rider who wears Paria kit (jersey and bibs here people not caps, you can deliver FULL GAS!) on the day - you will get a free pair of Limited Edition socks. We will have the new Springwell North brewing Co jersey available to buy in the day if you are stuck!
Whilst this event is being run by Paria and North Brewing Co, we do not take any responsibility for riders on the roads, paths or bridleways. We ask you be considerate to other pedestrians, riders, road users whilst riding and be aware that the general public will be going about their daily business as usual. Please ride in accordance with this, and as you would on any other day of the week.