Outsider Ride 2022
PARIA is teaming up with Brixton Brewery for the first ever OUTSIDER RIDE!
Ride out with us for a fun but epic 100km cyclosportive departing from Brixton Brixton, through the lanes of Kent and looping back to Brixton Brewery for a FREE victory pint. There’ll also be great coffee, quality beers and great burgers by Dip & Flip.
We're proud that part of your ticket price will go to support the brilliant upCYCLE, a Brixton-based cycling charity providing free bikes and maintenance skills courses to young and ethnically diverse Londoners.
DATE: Sunday 12 June 2022
TIME: Ride Out from 09:00
START & FINISH: Brixton Brewery, Unit 1 Dylan Road, SE24 0HL
THE ROUTE (Strava club map here)
- Escaping the urban shackles of London, we’ll head south into Surrey, just on the Kent border, for a pedal through the grounds of historic Warlingham School.
- We then hit the first leg burner - a challenging (but rewarding) climb up to The Ridge, before a nice long descent into Kent and the famous Pilgrims Way.
- Along Pilgrims, at the 42km mark, The Velo Barn is offering some FREE nutrition supplements. They also sell great cakes and much needed caffeine! This is a prime chance for a water bottle refill.
- Carry on Pilgrims, taking in all of its scenic delights (eyes on the left at 52km for some iconic Kentish oast houses)
- We climb our way up out of Pilgrims' before a glorious and breath-taking 6km descent into the picture postcard village of Eynsford.
- It’s steady on though the lanes until 75km for a final nutrition stop where you can grab a FREE ExN Energy Ball thanks to ExN Social to fuel the last leg of the ride.
- The finish line is at Brixton Brewery where you’ll be met with a well-deserved, FREE victory pint, #rideonparia!
What’s in it for me? Your ticket price includes:
- An awesome cycling route with stunning scenery (massive thanks to our event partners Flamme Rouge Events)
- Supporting the fantastic upCYCLE charity.
- Nutrition samples at two venues along the route.
- A victory pint at Brixton Brewery
- Finisher’s goodie bag with…
- Paria Muesette
- Can of Brixton Brewery beer
- Voucher for Brixton Brewery taproom
- Some other surprise treats
- Most importantly a great time with your mates, both on and off the bike!