PARIA’s second London ride out, hosted by our good friends at Brixton Brewery, is all set for this Saturday 17th June.
Turn up in Paria and receive a 20% discount code on all Paria' kit (including sales items)
We’re looking forward to saying hello and stoked that you’ll be riding out with us
But for now some practical & important stuff...
Brixton Brewery, Unit 1&2 Dylan Road, London, SE24 0HL (Google Maps pin)
(IMPORTANT: Do not go to the Brixton Brewery Taproom. The event is at the main production site which is the location above).
If you’re riding that’s great, just pop the address or GPS location into a route planner and you’re golden. Save some energy for the main event!
There is no car parking on site at the brewery. There is free parking on the local roads surrounding the brewery and while there should be free spaces we can't guarantee how close to the brewery you’ll be able to find a spot. Be sure to leave enough time to find a spot and unload. We'd ask that if you drive to please respect the local residence.
The closest train stations to the brewery are Loughborough Junction, Herne Hill or Brixton. From any of these stations you’ll be looking at a sub 5mins spin to get to the brewery site.
ARRIVAL & REGISTRATION
The site will be open from 07:45 on the day and registration should be fairly quick and painless. Pre-ride coffee will be available and you’ll have time to chat with your mates before we roll-out.
RIDE START TIME
We’ll be releasing riders in groups from 09:00.
There are two download options:
STRAVA: The route can be found on the Strava Event page.
GPX file via RIDEWITHGPS: Use this link to access the route.
THE IMPORTANT SHIZZLE
1. The route is not marked, you need to follow the map on your computer/phone. IF you see any arrows posted on trees or bushes these are for a different event!
2. This is an open road ride. Be mindful of traffic on busy roads and of on-coming vehicles on tight lanes and blind corners.
3. This is not a race! Everyone wins a free pint so just have fun and stay safe.
4. Keep an eye out for walkers and those on horseback. If you meet with either then slow down and pass sensibly.
5. CAFE STOPS:
- At 42k, The Velo Barn have a water bottle refill staton for riders and top coffee, tea & cakes to purchase.
- At 78k, ExN Social are ready for you if you need one last hit of caffeine from Vinnie’s in-house micro-batch roasted coffee
Believe it or not the forecast is looking clear, warm and sunny! Protect your eyes and skin where possible. Sharp tan lines are cool, sunburn is not.
Be sure your bike is in tip-top shape…check it, clean it, wash it lube it, test it, love it, technologic.
We won't have any mobile support on the ride - you will be out there all on your lonesome so make sure you have a back up plan if any technicals bless you with their presence.
WHEN YOU GET BACK
Special treats all round:
Collect your cycling musette bag with plenty of goodies
Grab a complimentary Victory pint
Caress your complimentary Victory can
Scran down some food on site which will be on site purchase
Big thanks again to all of our OUTSIDER partners...
(PS - if you think one of your mates hasn't seen this - can you send them the link? You know which one we're talking about, the one that never brings their own tools and forgets cash at the coffee stop)